Blue Innovation Track for Advanced Water Leaders is a training and co-creation platform to sharpen the scope and impact of leadership practices to adapt more productively in a changing future of natural resources and climate impacts.
This is a unique development platform for:
- Mid-to-high level officials in the water, environmental and interdependent sectors.
- Leaders seeking to expand their strategic tools and raise performance standards.
- Managers keen to learn and experiment with their sector counterparts.
Are you ready to explore the next level?
Participants will immerse themselves in innovative practices of leadership development to benefit team objectives and their organizations’ contribution to future resilience. Through participants’ interaction, Blue Innovation Track will create a social learning community to generate a new wave of teamwork and impact across European boundaries.
What can you expect in Blue Innovation Track? Target knowledge and professional tools will be applied through professional skills development; knowledge transfer; and social learning through community development.
The course offers 5 professional training days on:
- Advanced leadership strategy
- Leading through complexity
- Dealing with situation emotions
- Leading in the unknown and volatile
- Inclusive teambuilding for impact
- And 3 guided InterVision (Peer Coaching) sessions, plus “Innovation Sprints” exercises based on individual cases and needs
Focused on success in the future European workplace
Blue Innovation Track is a result of multi-stakeholder collaboration at our European Junior Water Programme/H2O People New Waves Festival 2022 in Brussels, that combined insights on the needs of the future water and environmental workplace. Our team is well positioned to tackle a range of questions that advanced leaders need to take into account in a highly interdependent and complex workplace of the future.
How do we guide professionals through spectrums of uncertainties? How can we create a positive flow of knowledge transfer and development through a more holistic approach? What innovations can carry organizations and the sector forward? Participants will be professionally guided through these considerations to generate strategy-based solutions ready to be applied in future scenarios.
For more information and registration, contact Naomi Timmer at email@example.com