H2O-PEOPLE B.V. is a small-to-medium enterprise in The Netherlands, Europe, which provides services related to developing and implementation of unique programmes and collaborating in projects on human capital development throughout the European water ecosystem.
The European Junior Water Programme is a flagship programme of H2O-People. The programme aims to build a community of young European water management professionals who share a deep commitment to addressing todays and future water and climate change issues.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, position at your current job, etc.)
- General information on company level (Name, location, specialization, human capital needs etc.)
- Personal Development Plans, assignments and products delivered in the programme by participants.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for our Programme or any other event organized by H2O-People.
- Contact us for inquires on the European Junior Water Programme, The Blue Innovation Track or any other service provided by H2O-People.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via mail or via social media handles.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- European projects or a potential consortium for a European grant.
- Water Europe and other membership based organizations membership lists and portals.
- Other external events we participate in and is agreed to share information with other participants
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Send you the European Junior Water Programme (EJWP) newsletter.
- Email you to notify you on services or events or proposals we think you might be interested in.
- Do a general market research/ human capital assessment – create statistics to support our programmes and projects.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at its Microsoft Office365 / SharePoint database.
Our Company will keep your personal identification information for maximum five years after the last contacts. Once this time period has expired or when you will ask us directly, we will delete your data from all Office365 Tools.
The mailing list for the newsletter is stored at MailChimp you can delete your data directly by selecting to unsubscribe. Your data will automatically be deleted from the mailing list and of MailChimp.
Personal data of participants, their personal plans, assignments and records not made for publication are send to the participants at the end of their programmes and deleted from our Office365 tools.
Our company would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. By Mailchimp for the newsletter you can do this yourself by unsubscribe and / or for all other marketing purposes, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +31683674808 or send a message via the contact form on this site, or on h2o-people.eu/contact
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and our website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us