Join EJWP and H2O-People in workshops and events at AIWW2023 & Aquatech 6 – 9 November
- Integrated Leaders Forum (at the Tropical Royal Institute) on 6 November with Chrysoula Papacharalampou – More information
- European Human Capital Agenda and EJWP as good practice in Europe – on 7 November with Naomi Timmer. Details & Registration here
- Workshop “The powerful role of interdisciplinarity and skills development in water transitions” – on 7 November with Naomi and Chrysoula
- Session on “A demonstrated vehicle towards a sustainable, circular, resilient economy and better quality of life” in the event: Remembrance for water, An exampling systemic solution towards one health – 7 November 10:30 – 12:30 at Aquatech with EJWP Ambassador Maria Cristina Pasi. Click here for more information and registration.
- The role of inclusion (knowledge, skills, generations, gender) in successful water transitions – 8 November with Chrysoula
Contact us to catch up in Amsterdam & for more information! email@example.com