Deadline to express interest is this FRIDAY 24 November! Make sure to reserve your place! Beginning in 2024, young professionals from around Europe and their organizations will join together in our 6th group for a part-time, 2-year journey of collaboration and skills-building in the water sector.
Contact Naomi Timmer TODAY to take advantage of our special reservation offer: firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with a guaranteed place, early–bird registrants will benefit from priority project selection and scheduling of training weeks.
What you will get in 2024 with EJWP
Empower your organization and career with our specialized:
• Personal & communication development
• Co-creation strategies and evaluation
• Project and self management
• Leadership and pro-active strategies
• Future century skills for sustainability
As always, EJWP development is based on 3 pillars:
1. Knowledge: Masterclasses on European policies, cooperation, and primary water challenges – including local water projects of participating organizations
2. European network building: Integration in Water Europe, EJWP Ambassadors, and event participation
3. Personal and professional skills development: Cultural awareness and international diversity cooperation in projects.
Need to see more about what we do before taking the first step?
CLICK for a short VIDEO on EJWP.