Even though all its participants are in lockdown, the EJWP1 group is well and active, working digitally on the EJWP project assignments, having digital social drinks and participating in online masterclasses.
The schedule of EJWP1 has been adapted to the new situation with more online activities and an extension of the programme up to June 2021. Below you will find listed all implications for the schedule.
To maintain the connection between participants, EJWP is also offering online masterclasses by experts from different fields. Next up will be Ap Verheggen, speaking on the 28th of April on the importance of creativity, imagination, and thinking differently, to spur innovation.
Consequences for EJWP1 so far:
– 4th training week in March in Wales/ hosted by Welsh Water was postponed to September training week.
– 5th training week in June in Leuven – Brussels/ hosted by De Watergroep is postponed as well to June 2021, at Water Innovation Europe week 2021. – Original September training 2020 Norway, is postponed to May 2021.
– Project Presentations of running projects (from De Watergroep and European Water Stars/ Ambassadors EJWP), and the Project Start Up’s for next term will all be digital facilitated in June.
– Water Innovation Europe will be an online event at the end of June and EJWP is invited to participate in programme again..
– Digital Trainings to be scheduled April/May: Creating online impact | Personal Development Plans | Agility and Personal Resilience.
– Digital trainings of training week June: InterVision | Choices in Project management.
– To stay connected we organized extra activities with each other, such as drinks and we are looking into organizing extra online Masterclasses/ inspiring talks.