From 23-27 January EJWP groups 3&4 will be in Lombardia, Italy, for a Training Week in collaboration with Izar and MM SpA. Since last October, this group of young water professionals from around Europe has been working on a collaborative project from NEXUSNET, a COST Action, to help them define elements that lead to sustainable impact of a NEXUS project.
These EJWP projects are most often assignments by organizations in which the participants work, and the participants from different countries have eight weeks to work together to determine a collaborative solution. This is part of the EJWP experience in building communication and project management skills in diverse teams. The participants will present their NEXUSNET project findings in Lombardia, as well as cooperate in different events and workshops.
The Training Week will include:
- Workshop on European regional collaboration
- Visit to the Nosedo Plant MM SpA
- Masterclass on “The Water Services as a whole and the WWTP.”
- Training: “Communication and co-creation towards novel governance and social models in sustainable enterprises
- Masterclass & Field Visit: “Recovery of energy and sludge in the Waste Water Treatment Plant – projects
- Masterclass: Water & Sustainability in the Industrial Sector: Challenges and Opportunities for SME’s
- New project kickoff & EJWP & Regional Collaboration for Lombardia participants
Invitation to Workshop on EJWP & Regional Collaboration
To register, email EJWP Director Naomi Timmer: firstname.lastname@example.org
23 January 2023
10:15 – 12:30 MM SpA Nosedo, Conference Room,
Impianto di Depurazione Milano Nosedo, Via S. Dionigi, 90, 20139 Milano MI
The European Junior Water Programme, Izar Consultancy and MM SpA are welcoming you to join our Workshop EJWP & Regional Collaboration to learn and talk further about the power and contribution of young professionals in future innovations & collaborations. And we aim to connect thoughts and participant networks!
- Regional (Lombardia) & European Collaboration
- Social Learning and empowerment of young water professionals
- A Sustainable business approach
AGENDA: Part of EJWP in Lombardia Programme
|Welcome & Coffee
|Presentation EJWP Initiative Lombardia
|Maria Cristina Pasi, Izar
|Introduction Social Learning for Young Water Professionals, EJWP Lombardia programme
|Naomi Timmer, EJWP
|Project presentation “Impactful NEXUS Projects”*
|EJWP Lombardia in the future, how will it work?
|Naomi & Maria Cristina
|Q&A/ open conversation