Make sure to reserve your place! Beginning in 2024, young professionals from around Europe and their organizations can come together in our 6th group for a part-time, 2-year journey of collaboration and skills-building in the water sector.
Contact Naomi Timmer directly to take advantage of the special reservation offer: firstname.lastname@example.org (with Early-Bird in email subject)
*Have questions? Join an online Q&A with Naomi on 21 November at 11:00 CET to find out more about how – and why – to get started! Register by contacting Naomi at the email above. An online meeting link will be provided.
Empower your organization and careers with our specialized:
• Personal & communication development
• Co-creation strategies and evaluation
• Project and self management
• Leadership and pro-active strategies
• Future century skills for sustainability
As always, EJWP development is based on 3 pillars:
1. Knowledge creation and transfer: masterclasses on European policies,
cooperation, and primary water challenges – including local water
projects of participating organizations
2. European network opportunities through EJWP community building:
integration in Water Europe, EJWP Ambassadors, and event participation
3. Personal and professional skills development in international teams:
emphasis on cultural awareness and diversity cooperation in projects.
For more information, contact EJWP Director Naomi Timmer: