Water is a sparkling miracle, a splashing source of fun, liquid inspiration. It is powerful, flexible, adaptive, always changing and flowing. Water is life.
Are you passionate about water? Do you feel that there is so much more to be gained from cooperation in Europe? Would you be thrilled to operate at a European level? In other words, are you ready for a career as a European water management professional? If your answer is yes, the European Junior Water Programme is perfect for you!
This is an amazing opportunity!
The European Junior Water Programme offers you a unique opportunity to develop your soft and technical skills as well as the skills needed to work in an international team. You will be able to connect and exchange experiences and knowledge with people from different European countries, and to learn more about your own preferences within the water sector.
- You have 2-8 years of work experience.
- You are under age 35.
- You are employed in a water-related organization; be it a company, a government organization, a knowledge institute or an NGO.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- You are open-minded, flexible and passionate.
- You are culturally sensitive.
- You are a team player.
- You are interested in the European water management sector and its challenges.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are eager to learn and develop.