WORKSHOP: Human Capital: collaboration in digital space
June 29 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm CEST
The virtual reality became the new avenue for collaboration and human capital development, driven and accelerated by COVID 19.
The collaborative digital environment needed for virtual collaboration, trainings and workshops also become key skills and support for the water sector. To ensure the development towards a Water-Smart Society we need research and innovation to create a systemic transformation. This needs an open approach to skill development and creation of a different collaboration mind-set, for professionals and towards other users to connect, engage, collaborate, and interact.
Join us to learn and try together new tools for digital collaboration, while exploring the opportunities it brings for a sustainable human capital agenda for the European Water Sector.
– Introduction & Check-In
– Collaboration in digital space; Beyond Virtual Meetings
– Transformations needed in the water sector – Working together in GroupMap
– Play to learn, the power of an online water quiz – using Mentimeter to engage
– Collaboration pains – support dialogue and minority knowledge by Deep Democracy and HowSpace
– Human Capital support of the (digital) Water Oriented Living Lab – brainstorming in Miro